안녕하세요

๑๑۩۞۩๑ ♪ ♬WELCOME 2한류세상韓流☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ ~♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡~☃
오~ ♪ ♬마이 러브 강타๑๑۩۞۩๑ ♪ ♬
여기에 처음에 왔습니다.
Free File Hosting

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Korean Make-Up Collection 08-09




Sorry, That the quality of the pictures are bad because I no longer have my Sony 8.1 Megapixel camera.

I'm way to lazy to keep up with my blog, but since I have so many favorite make-up products from Korea, I just want to post it because it's gone forever. I'll try to keep my spending low before I turn into a crazy make-up shopper.

First BB Cream I ever bought, this is actually BB Balm from Etude.

Review inside the picture, enlarge to read it~




Here is my Etude Peach Pore Base
About ME
Skin color: Light, I used to get the lightest shade of foundation in drugstore.
Skin type: some acne, pores (my biggest problem), oily, semi-sensitive





No comments:

Post a Comment