안녕하세요

๑๑۩۞۩๑ ♪ ♬WELCOME 2한류세상韓流☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ ~♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡~☃
오~ ♪ ♬마이 러브 강타๑๑۩۞۩๑ ♪ ♬
여기에 처음에 왔습니다.
Free File Hosting

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Sasa Product Review Censorship

I love to shop at Sasa, good price and all. My main trouble is freedom of writing product reviews. They are censoring / diapproving any product reviews that are negatives. For example, I bought a box of masks and thought it was a terrible, so I wrote a review on that and they disapproved it. I purely said that product causes irratation on my skin and it was not moisturing as stated in the box. After that, I notice that anything product reviews that I said I don't like, they (sasa) disapprove it. They didn't used to do, I think they censoring/disapproving started few years ago (maybe in 2007) How can other customers benefit if Sasa censor out the valuable reviews by those customers post honest reaction about certain product??

No comments:

Post a Comment